Tuesday, June 10, 2008

June 2008 Update

I have had a very busy 6 months since I last updated my Blogg. I had my art work excepted for the Pine Rivers Regional Art Gallery Exhibition in May, along with acceptance into The Churchie exhibition. I am making new friends along the way through these exhibitions.

I have a couple of combined exhibitions coming up in the next six months. I will be exhibiting at the Boboa Gallery in Latrobe Terrace, Brisbane on Saturday 21st June, and at the Queensland State Library from the 7th October until 14th October. The State Library exhibition will be raising funds for the Heart Foundation Indigenous Heart Research Programs.

I have signed up to go back to Griffith University in semester two, to finish year 2 of my degree. I have had a short break to sort out my business interests, but now it is back to the grind.

The apology to Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people by Kevin Rudd on behalf of the Parliment was a very fine thing to happen earlier this year. Keep your eye open for my latest creation in celebration of this wonderful event. This painting will be launched September 2008.

No comments: