Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Due to Public Demand I am opening my studio

Starting November 2011................

Due to public demand I have decided to open my art studio and gallery the first and last week-end of every month from 11am - 4pm.
Individual and Group Bookings are essential.....

Email: art@yuinart.com

Log on through the Web Site: www.yuinart.com

Or Phone direct: (07) 38861785 or 0403383080


Studio: 52 Pine River Drive Murrumba Downs Q 4503



  • View my latest creations in my studio gallery

  • Artist talk on artwork and discussion on Aboriginal Culture and Art Protocols

  • Participate in a Master Class ( fees apply - enquire when booking)

  • Light refreshments over a chat

  • Range of products are for sale:

- Hand painted caps - wooden plates and bowls - boomerangs -


- Original artwork


- Limited Edition Prints

I look forward to meeting you at my studio and sharing my stories and my artworks.


Lloyd Hornsby Gawura.

No comments: